My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Gaming geek since 1982.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Welcome, Students



This site is for you! At the beginning of each school year, I will post the syllabus for each of my classes. In addition, throughout the course of the year, I will post homework assignments and other information here for your convenience. Feel free to leave comments on the site; I look forward to hearing from you. I will try to respond to any comments, but if you have any questions you don't want to post to this site, you can send them to the following email: mr.ries@gmail.com. I will answer as quickly as I can. Enjoy the site, I look forward to sharing in your education.

2 Comments:

Blogger magehammer said...

Thank you for commenting. Ries.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lotta' the gangs want me 'cause I'm pretty good with a bo-staff.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home