My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Gaming geek since 1982.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

HE 10 Email Assignment

Write the following words using a word-processing program:

Your Name

Mr. Ries, I love you.

Save it to the hard drive

Open your email, type in my two addresses in the "To" field, in the
"subject" field, type "test paper," push the attach button, find your saved file,
double click it, return to your email, and click "send."

If you fail in this assignment, seek me out before first period to tell
me why.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the assignment too, I felt like telling you that I love you Ries. Man I am so cool.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR.Ries thinks hes all big and bad and mr im good in english...well HAH! I like ham sandwiches.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed you just made my millenium.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home