My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio, United States

Gaming geek since 1982.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome Honors English 10 of the 2005-2006 School Year

Hey, folks,

Hope you are having a great summer and staying cool. I know probably the last thing you want to think about is going back to school, but it will be here before you know it. That being said, I will be posting the syllabus for the coming year within the next two weeks right here on this blog. That way, you can start gathering your school supplies required for my class and mentally prepare yourself for what is to come...

Make sure you are keeping up with my summer assignments. Don't leave it for the last minute, it is more work than you think. ;)

As a little reward, I will give the first person to respond to this post 10 bonus points on your summer assignments and each subsequent person to reply 5 bonus points. Send your replies to mr.ries@gmail.com.

Feel free to leave comments on this blog as well.

That's all for now, hope to hear from you all soon.

Mr. Ries

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this count as a response?

7:32 PM  
Blogger magehammer said...

No, you must send an email to me at mr.ries@gmail.com.

Close, though.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home